Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My turn to celebrate another year!

I had a fantastic birthday!!  We started out at Kidz Bounce... all of us love it!  I like to jump too, and you can't help but smile and feel like a kid again when you go there!

Just look at this smile! :)

Going upside down!

I requested just brownies for my birthday, since I love brownies and done so much baking, etc in September.  Jason decided he needed to do a little more... so he and kids made me a brownie CAKE!  Yes, two layers of brownies, with frosting in the middle and covering the cake.  It was delish!!


Yay! So happy to celebrate my special day with my family!! :)


Fun drawings and gifts from the kids!

Thank you to my family and friends who sent wonderful gifts in the mail!


More decorations directed by Ry and Mei Mei!


They each got me a bunch of daisies, which we made into this lovely bouquet!

We all took a walk to the fish hatchery since there were lots of salmon coming in, then they took off to play while I took some time to relax.  We had my favorite pizza for dinner and had a relaxing evening.  It was a wonderful day, and I felt very loved and blessed to be celebrating another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment