Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Snow!

I had a busy start to the year, and I apologize that I'm waaaay past due for posting some blog updates!!  My plan is to post some recent stuff, mixed in with past events that I'd still  like to share about. :)

We had two snow days where we live this winter (one in early Feb, and one while we were in Florida over Christmas).  In early February, it started snowing on a Saturday night, and the kids were so excited to see it... and then wake up to snow falling too!  We got out while the snow was still coming down that morning... so beautiful, and we just loved seeing how happy Rylan and Maylee were to walk and play in the snow!  We had a blast making a snow man, snow angels, sledding (though you'll see there wasn't a ton of snow) and Ry got in on a snowball fight.  It warmed up and the snow was all gone before the day was over!

Maylee enjoyed the snow much more this winter! yay!



Making our snowman... the snow was just right for packing and rolling into large balls


Snow angels!!




Sledding!




And I even got in on the fun in at the end :)

Snow ball fight with our neighbors!

We also all worked together to build the big snow "wall" on the right that they wanted to construct :)

Jason was feeling adventurous and took the kids out in the snow later in February while I was helping with a Pathfinder Bible Experience event our church was hosting.  I'm so glad he was up for it... they went up to exit 45 off I-90 and enjoyed all the snow there too!  That ended up being their last big play time in the snow for this winter.  Yay for fun in the snow!


Trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue :)

Our cute little man!




And our adorable little girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment