Sunday, June 2, 2013

Mother's Day

I had a really wonderful Mother's Day!  Rylan was adorable and told me he loved me lots (he is so sweet and does most days recently) and wished me "Happy Mother's Day!!" throughout the day... by the end of the day Maylee was trying to say it too!  I got to sleep in, we went to the Newcastle Beach Park for photos and play time in the morning, had angel food cake and strawberries and opened cards (including a sweet handmade one from the kids) and lovely gifts in the afternoon, went for a family walk and called our moms, and had yummy Italian take out for dinner... and Jason did some super sweet things, like doing all the dishes for the day.  I also got a massage on Saturday afternoon.  I was just on cloud 9 :) and am so thankful for our moms, my sweet babies, my wonderful hubby, my family, and the the chance to be a mom.  Life is good!!

I love my babies!



Jump!




No comments:

Post a Comment