Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The last September birthday

If you haven't already guessed, September is one big month of celebrating for our family! :) I have the third September birthday on the 18th and we had another fun day!  Jason decorated, and got me my favorite cake (princess torte, from Hoffman's Bakery), gave me some time in the afternoon to relax on the lawn on a blanket in the sun (one of my favorite things to do in the summer that I didn't get to do much this past summer... it was a perfect day for it!), and took care of dinner (our favorite pizza).  He also took some great photos of me with the kids while we were all outside playing in the afternoon.  We also got to celebrate with Uncle Bill, who happened to be in town and joined us for dinner.  It was a joy and blessing to be celebrating another year surrounded by my amazing family... I feel very thankful and very loved!




Ry helping me blow out the candles :)


Cake yum!


My lovely flowers...

and an upside down balloon bouquet from Jason too :)

A few photos of my gifts.... Thanks to all my wonderful family for the lovely gifts!!

More goodies from my wish list :)



Ry and Mei Mei had a grand time playing in one of the giant gift bags!

Ry trying some of my chocolates :)

Maylee wants some too! :)

Outside on the slide



Can you guess that my little ones don't like to sit still for long? :)

I love my sweet boy!! :)

Playing with Uncle Bill after dinner

Cute smiles for Uncle Bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment