Monday, October 3, 2011

THE fair

I finally made it to the fair. And so did C, Ry, May and my mom. Things seem to go smoother when the big kids out number the little ones. We weren't there for long, but we still had a wonderful time. I finally got to see the baby piggies! And Ry got to briefly see what mutton bustin looks like. I've only got a year to work on his grip!!!


 I'm thrilled to see, though I didn't get to try, that deep fried snickers is on the menu.

I think that was a bag of chips that the sheep found?

A freshly shorn sheep looks pretty funny.

 I think Maylee's nose has just informed her that she's in a barn.

And she's about to inform us that it's time to move along.


 Ry was not half as interested in the baby piggies as I was so I didn't get many delicious pictures of them.

Feeding time was intense.

This one had just finished a bottle.

They pass out all over each other when the feed is over.

Ry found a tractor display.


Of all the kid's rides this was one of the few we went on, because he's still too short for the others.

 Even though his face says "terror" most of the way down, he literally cried to go again.

He apparently needs a haircut.

He'd barely stood up before crying to go again.

We went on the train instead.

May can't participate in the fish n chips yet, so she just gets close ups of her blue eyes.

While waiting for the bustin to start, we crawled around on somebody's bobcat.

This is how we roll.

By the time we left, some of us were overdue for nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment